Search This Blog

...a glimpse into life on Vancouver Island, needle felting, photography, food, gardening, etcetera...etcetera
"Happiness always looks small when you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and at once you learn how big and precious it is."
Maxim Gorky

Monday, January 4, 2010

A Sunday drive might be in order...

For endofera ....such a small world! I knew my dad was cheering for the Munster rugby team for a reason!Sometimes it really amazes me the connections made between these tiny filaments of wireless bits in the air... For any future trips, here is some reference names and I'm guessing at the dates... probably born around 1800. Maybe you can get a photo or two...cheers.
John Quilty, who married Ellen O'Shaughnessy, and whom we believe was a brother of Tom's, lived
and died in the family home at Mohernagh, Ballyhahill Co., Limerick, Ireland.
The family graves are in Kilcolinan Co., Limerick.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As soon as the icy roads abate, I will endeavour to search for your ancestors. God,I feel like Indiana Jones....

Kerry O'Gorman said...

yeah! its kinda like the Holy Grail for us since its all such a mystery...