Search This Blog

...a glimpse into life on Vancouver Island, needle felting, photography, food, gardening, etcetera...etcetera
"Happiness always looks small when you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and at once you learn how big and precious it is."
Maxim Gorky

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Shops! (part 2)


Next stop...Yorkville.
One of the more high end shopping areas in the city.
 
This is where one of my daughter's favorite shops is...which has now become one of mine as well...

Welcome to Anthropologie...
where butterflies are made of ribbon..


             And even light switch covers are works of art...
...drawer pulls galore...
This chair was just dying to come home with us...
 Fun with $300 hats...
So many gorgeous things to put other gorgeous things into!

So if you've never been in...stop in for at least a browse...
Its a treat for the senses.

2 comments:

farmlady said...

Oh, I've been, I've been. Isn't it a wonderful store.
Whenever I go to Berkeley. I ALWAYS go to Anthropology. Aren't those switchplates and knobs wonderful?
(You could have the chair shipped home.)

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great trip! I'm so jealous you got to go to Anthropologie... did you buy anything? We have been busy settling in to our new digs... next time you're in Vic you should give me a call. :)