Search This Blog

...a glimpse into life on Vancouver Island, needle felting, photography, food, gardening, etcetera...etcetera
"Happiness always looks small when you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and at once you learn how big and precious it is."
Maxim Gorky

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring limmerick...

There once was a long legged hare...
  Who lay languid in meadows of green...
He spread out and lay low...
So as not to be seen...
 And took in the sweet scents on the air.

Linus....laying languid in my Etsy shop.

6 comments:

Katie said...

This fuzzy bunny is my favorite creation of yours so far, and they are all so adorable, that's saying a lot. He has the greatest 'attitude' that you've given him in his bunny-body language. Too cute!

laura burch said...

Hi, I found your work through Etsy and I think it's quite beautiful! The alligator is my favorite piece:) It looks like you live in a magical and inspiring place.
Laura

the wild magnolia said...

Linus, is real, in our imagination. He is beautiful.

Thank you for sharing!

farmlady said...

What a wonderful rabbit face he has... and an adorable rabbit body. It must be very hard to have others adopt your dear critters. How lucky for us that you are willing to sell them.
I have said this before. They have little souls.... each and every one.

Unknown said...

He is just the most beautiful hare I've seen for...well, aaages! Beautiful!!!!

Cobalt Violet said...

They just get better and better! OH MY WORD.
That face ... body language ... You rule. Did I already say that?