Search This Blog

...a glimpse into life on Vancouver Island, needle felting, photography, food, gardening, etcetera...etcetera
"Happiness always looks small when you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and at once you learn how big and precious it is."
Maxim Gorky

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Introducing...

I've been seeing a lot of alternatives to Christmas trees
and I had to look no further than my friend Norene's house
for this beauty...
Introducing Miss L Toe...
How brilliant is that?!
From vacant mannequin to the bell of the ball!
Love it...
My friend Janet from far away sent these pictures of 
her sweet Christmas chandelier...
Hey those little skates and that bird look familiar!
Anyway, here's to creative alternatives.
Whats yours?

2 comments:

Suz said...

my Italian neghbor hangs s Christmas tree in her foyer upsidedown ...it's cool
do we still us that word?
Love those skates

Cobalt Violet said...

Now that is classic.