Search This Blog

...a glimpse into life on Vancouver Island, needle felting, photography, food, gardening, etcetera...etcetera
"Happiness always looks small when you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and at once you learn how big and precious it is."
Maxim Gorky

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Project time...

The inspiration...
 
 
(Owl courtesy of Acornmoon )
The tools...
The medium...
The space...
The fuel...
The possibilities...
Just started a large and labour intensive piece which wont be done anytime soon...
Now if I can only find the time!

(p.s...Griffin only had to wear the cone of shame briefly...he is out of dog hell now and thanks you all for the good wishes and sympathy for his humiliation.)


3 comments:

Suz said...

Oh my I love Burgess...I have oodles of his books...I would have arm wrestled you for yours...and I can't wait to see your new work of art...I have a few sitting in my cabinet in the kitchen...and I love them still
wish I could have gotten that one that you won an award for...
dang. Your work space is heavenly, I think even I could get creative in that wonderful space....glad for grif

Unknown said...

LOVE this post! The inspiration, etc., is so clever. And I think your needle felted project is fantastic! You are an inspiration! Can't wait to see more as it progresses.

farmlady said...

Dear Grif,
I'm so sorry about your operation and that I completely missed what happen to you. I must have been on vacation at the ocean. How thoughtless of me.
You are such a special dog and your "mom" loves you so much.
I hope that now, five weeks later, you are on the mend and feeling really good.
I promise that I will pay more attention to your mom's posts and be more aware of these scary moments in your life.
Take care and heal.