Search This Blog

...a glimpse into life on Vancouver Island, needle felting, photography, food, gardening, etcetera...etcetera
"Happiness always looks small when you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and at once you learn how big and precious it is."
Maxim Gorky

Friday, September 3, 2010

Song for Friday...oh to be old again!

 Somehow, while surfing the net, looking for recipes for canning peaches, I found this video.
You know how it goes...lost on the wires..
I think the title means ' Jumping into a puddle' in Icelandic.
Anyway, this video made my day and I will dedicate it to my friend Dianne.
I just know she'll love it!
(And to all of you who may grow old but stay immature forever!!)

Fanning the flames #5:
They took an inner tube down the slow river.
She saw it clearly.
Painted toenails in Teva sandals.
Braving the last days of summer


Sigur Rós - Hoppípolla from Sigur Rós on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Aja said...

Awesome!!! xx Aja