Search This Blog

...a glimpse into life on Vancouver Island, needle felting, photography, food, gardening, etcetera...etcetera
"Happiness always looks small when you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and at once you learn how big and precious it is."
Maxim Gorky

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Song for Friday...LOVLIES!

The other night we watched this movie...

...the subtitle is ...

"it's not what you know, it's what you believe"

So true.
A gorgeously filmed movie.
A movie which keeps you guessing.
Brilliant acting.
The soundtrack included the voice of Lisa Hannigan.
Another Angel voice.



Have a truly magical weekend and .................
BELIEVE!

5 comments:

myletterstoemily said...

oh, that looks soooo good. i love fantasy.

the wild magnolia said...

Oh my, oh my, oh my, this movie looks amazing. Just the kind of movie would love forever!

Thanks for sharing.

Blessings.

the wild magnolia said...

Oh yes, Lisa Hannigan, her voice is amazing too! She is new to me.

Thank you.

Ciara Brehony said...

*Gasps*

I came here straight from Moonlight and Hares, and guess what trailer Karen has included? How weird. Okay, I take it this is a sign I should watch this film, then!!

Hope you are having a lovely weekend. C x

Ciara Brehony said...

Ps. LOVE Lisa Hannigan! :-)