Search This Blog

...a glimpse into life on Vancouver Island, needle felting, photography, food, gardening, etcetera...etcetera
"Happiness always looks small when you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and at once you learn how big and precious it is."
Maxim Gorky

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Song for Saturday...

 Up and about and getting ready to go work.
I have been walking around with this song in my head for 2 days.
My new favorite band.
The Avett Brothers from North Carolina.
If you like Mumford and Sons you'll probably dig these guys as well.
Have a great weekend all you lovely people!
 

3 comments:

Ciara Brehony said...

Oh MY!! Thank you for this, it is just gorgeous.

Beautiful song.

And beautiful beards to! :-D

the wild magnolia said...

I have to admit I did not know this artist or the other you referenced.

I thank you for the awakening me to this beauty song!

Happy weekend.

farmlady said...

Thanks for a charming song to head into the weekend with.
Lovely, just lovely.