Search This Blog

...a glimpse into life on Vancouver Island, needle felting, photography, food, gardening, etcetera...etcetera
"Happiness always looks small when you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and at once you learn how big and precious it is."
Maxim Gorky

Friday, May 17, 2013

Song for Friday...greatly appreciated!

I love when someone introduces me to new music and this
week did not disappoint!
I was cruising my blog roll and read Mairead's post on
a festival she had just attended with this group
on the roster...
Lovin' their sound...they remind me of a local group we have
here called 'Headwater'...check them out Mairead, I think you'll like them!
And thanks for the tip...must have been great to see The Eskies live!
Have a great weekend all!!

1 comment:

Mairéad said...

Glad you liked them. Hoping they'll play another gig locally.