Search This Blog

...a glimpse into life on Vancouver Island, needle felting, photography, food, gardening, etcetera...etcetera
"Happiness always looks small when you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and at once you learn how big and precious it is."
Maxim Gorky

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Song for Friday...just because

Some weeks I go through playing one song over and over...
Although this song was recorded a few years ago now, I still love it.
There's something melancholy about it.
Maybe a bit of unrequited love involved in the lyrics.
Makes me think of a rainy weekend in the city. 
Anyway, it's just that I find it one of those songs that keeps coming back to me.
 Just because.
Have a great weekend.
It's raining here in the country.



1 comment:

Fran said...

Thank you for telling me about David Gray; always nice to hear a baritone voice! I like Bruce Springstein's album "The Promise"; I am sure you do/would, too. You have a lovely blog. Fran