Search This Blog

...a glimpse into life on Vancouver Island, needle felting, photography, food, gardening, etcetera...etcetera
"Happiness always looks small when you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and at once you learn how big and precious it is."
Maxim Gorky

Friday, November 25, 2011

Dreaming of ice...

"It's comin' on Christmas,
They're cuttin' down trees,
They're puttin' up reindeer,
Singing songs of joy and peace..."
"Oh, I wish I had a river I could skate away on..."
"Oh, I wish I had a river so long,
I would teach my feet to fly....."
"Oh, I wish I had a river...I could skate away on."

(words by Joni Mitchell. Needle felting by farmlass.)

Just waiting for some tiny skaters in my etsy shop.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, so wonderful anf the images are magical! So cute! And thanks for the comment on my blog!

Cobalt Violet said...

They are adorable! So much detail with the lacing!

Marylinn Kelly said...

These must have done very well, the one pair remaining on etsy. Hooray. They are so dear and unique. xo