Search This Blog

...a glimpse into life on Vancouver Island, needle felting, photography, food, gardening, etcetera...etcetera
"Happiness always looks small when you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and at once you learn how big and precious it is."
Maxim Gorky

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

you feelin' alright?...part II

"hey Cino...are you there?"
"yeah, right here Paul..."
"Can you give me a hand?"
"Sure thing, dude..."
"yeah, that's grand....how's about the other one?"
"consider it done ..."
"hmmm...a little better...still havin' a sort of out of body experience..."
"Yeah, Paul...you still look kinda funny. Maybe you should try some meditation or something..."
...(to be continued)

6 comments:

Suz said...

oh my , I needed that this morning....and I love that dog!
how do you do that!

JeannetteLS said...

I'm sorry... but he's looking a tad maniacal there. As if there is an evil plot afoot.

SAVE the doggie! See. Now I am worried.

farmlady said...

What an out of body experience!!
Can't wait to see "the rest of the story".
Wonderful dog...

Acornmoon said...

Ha ha! Love the little dog!

Valerie said...

What a great series! It's making me laugh! You could have a career in stop motion animation!

Cobalt Violet said...

These are classic! LOVE the way the dog is standing and looking up. So cute!