Search This Blog

...a glimpse into life on Vancouver Island, needle felting, photography, food, gardening, etcetera...etcetera
"Happiness always looks small when you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and at once you learn how big and precious it is."
Maxim Gorky

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Song for Friday...lovely

(*NOTE: i've had a few comments where people can't view the music
video...The song is called "Mission Bells" by Armistice so I do
hope you can find it for view where you are.
Apparently it's only available in Canada...just like Red Rose tea! PITY!
Good Luck.*)
When my daughter was here in January, she put
a bunch of music in my library.
I love hearing random songs that I don't know and wonder
"who's this?"
One of my new favorite songs is this one from a band
called Armistice. They come from Montreal and
this song is really sweet...
Have a great weekend all.
Happy May!
(Thanks Aja)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqZm0_Nqmwg
p.s
thanks to Rebecca from Brooklyn who found this link for anyone not being able to veiw the 1st link!
http://vimeo.com/19566629

3 comments:

farmlady said...

Oops! I went to the link and they said... "This video contains content from UMG.(?) It is not available in your country. Sorry about that."
Awwww! I always look forward to your Friday songs. Maybe next time.
Have a great weekend.
I love your daughter's name... Aja.
Beautiful!

rebecca* said...

Gorgeous!!! The video is available in the US via Vimeo:
http://vimeo.com/19566629

farmlady said...

Thanks for sending me the Vimeo link Kerry. It worked and I got to see and listen to Mission Bells.
Very nice duo. Love their voices. It's the kind of song that you want to dance to. Great beat.
Thanks again.