Search This Blog

...a glimpse into life on Vancouver Island, needle felting, photography, food, gardening, etcetera...etcetera
"Happiness always looks small when you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and at once you learn how big and precious it is."
Maxim Gorky

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Whew!

Well like I said last week, it's seems as if I've been busy enough with
Other things that I can barely keep up with posting much but
there is no shortage of things going on in the studio / lab.
Besides trying to get a few items in the new shop, 
I've been putting up a few more things in my Etsy shop.
So I'll do a wee bit of self promotion and give you a preview
of what's been going on...
Thanks for having a look!
"The Dance"
 "December"
needle felted 'painting'
Birch bark inspired wet felted wrist cuffs...
"The Owl and the Pussycat"
All available in my shop here


4 comments:

Melody said...

Awesome felty goodness! :))))
Love the snoozing kitty; though if I were him, I'd sleep with one eye open, just in case...! :)))
Great stuff!

Acornmoon said...

Love your mr fox.

Unknown said...

I love every piece. You do great work in needle-felting; you are an inspiration!

Cobalt Violet said...

Love your animals! They always have these wonderful personalities!